The fastest and simplest way to make custom impressions for temporary crowns.
When making temporary restorations, you can be in and out of the patient’s mouth in 30 seconds with Matrix Buttons from Advantage Dental. Simply soften a button in hot water. Then form it around the tooth (or teeth) to be prepped. Blow air to harden. Then remove.
Here are additional ways to use our Matrix Buttons:
- Insulate sensitive teeth while operating in another area
- An anterior bruxing device to offset clenching and grinding problems
- Bite registrations
- Implant shims to guide placement
- Border molding trays for denture impressions
Hemaseal & Cide with 4% chlorhexidine.
It’s four products in one bottle.
If you want to practice dentistry at the highest level of your profession, use Hemaseal & Cide for the following four benefits when performing restorative procedures:
- Elimination of post-op sensitivity – precluding the need to do remakes
- Superior disinfection of preparations
- Enhancement and prolongation of bond strength
- Reduction of microleakage
Additionally, you can enjoy the following Bonus Benefit: Hemaseal & Cide eliminates the need to perform root-canal therapies, in many cases.